ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
B.Des in Fashion design is a four year under graduate degree programme compirsing eight semesters. The curriculum is designed to impart expertise from the basics of design to advanced fashion design skills along with through exhaustive workshops, internships and industry projects. The class room learnings are duly complemented with expert lectures delivered by practitioners from the fashion industry through out the year. At the end of four years the students will be awarded a degree in B.Des (Fashion Design).
- Understand concepts related to the historical background of fashion
- Will be able to interpret and perceive different phases, trends and fashion cycles.
- Appreciate concepts related to the cultural, social, and psychological aspects of costume, dress and appearance.
- Develop an expertise in creative thinking, analysis, technical skills and know how necessary to operate successfully in the fashion industry.
- Apply the latest cutting-edge fashion techniques and technologies to demostrate thorough understanding of the business of fashion.
- Acquire an entrepreneurial approach to the fashion design profession.