- Students demonstrate strong understandng to product standards and specifications for all products.
- Students demonstrate high competency in technical and design skills required for appropriate Visual Communication.
- They understand the trends and the needs of market and its consumers.
- They demonstrate a high understanding of how decisions affect product cost, display, and sale through various business verticals in Visual Communication.
- With a wide variety of design projects, presentations, workshops, papers and critiques, students demonstrate a deep understanding of the various components of Visual Communication.
Design Education at Woxsen
- The world class infrastructure at Woxsen School of Arts and Design brings in the best workrooms, materials, and machines for practical, hands-on experience of the retail management and design concept.
- The School nurtures innovation, experimentation, and new concept inventions required by the industry. Experienced faculty, along with retail industry experts, visiting through out the year, mentor our students in their journey. Industry, entrepreneurs, and academic interactions, combine to bring live projects and internship opportunities. Giving students a glimpse of industry demands and practical exposure to the real design and Visual Communication world.