B.Des in Textile design is a four year under graduate degree programme compirsing of eight semesters. The exhaustive syllabus covers all aspects from basics of textile science, design, weaving, dyeing and printing to the advanced digital technologies. This will help the student to design and transform basic textiles to a product ready for global consumption.
The classroom teachings will be duly complemented with workshops, internships and industry projects.At the end of four years the student will be awarded Bachelor of Design in Textile Design.
The experience of workshops, internships and industry projects in the core retail and shop floor industry will make classroom learning complete. At the end of four years the student will be awarded Bachelor of Design in Textile Design.
- Students acquire a high degree of competency in design and technical skills appropriate to the textile industry.
- With the wide variety of projects, presentations, papers and seminars students will be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the various components of textile making.
- Students create works of textile that showcase the designing, weaving and print design that reflect a synthesis of competent technical execution.
- Demostrate thorough understanding of the textile business with the application of latest cutting-edge techniques and technologies
- Students demonstrate an awareness of the contemporary concerns in textile manufacture and can assess critically their own learning and contribution.
- Acquire an entrepreneurial approach to the textile design profession.
Design Education at WoxsenLocated in an impressive ecosystem of 200-acre campus on the outskirts of Hyderabad, Woxsen offers programmes focused entirely on developing creative thinking, design analysis and action. Woxsen School of Arts and Design nurtures innovation and experimentation. Its entrepreneurship focused curriculum along with the huge bank of professors, designers, and industry experts mentor students all through their journey.
A strong focus on hands on experience with live projects and practical application of design concepts attracts the best educators in design to prepare the students for a confident foray into the design industry.
Advantage YouWoxsen School of arts and design provides you the space and freedom to work on the different aspects of creativity and design thinking. The school is located within a sprawling 200-acre campus, with the infrastructure required for renowned world class faculty and industry experts to deliver lectures and mentor students. The curriculum focused on knowledge dissemination together with mentorship by the postgraduate students of management will give the under graduate studentsan edge over the other design students.
The Trade Tower will nurture entrepreneurial ideas and help convert these into profitable businesses.
The campus invites stalwarts of the design industry who will bring their life lessons to the classroom.
Woxsen campus has one of the most up to date world class sports facilities to nurture the sportsmen in you.